- Runs on browsers, no extra software tool is required.
- No more programming, Web pages provided for control logic editing.
- IF-THEN-ELSE logic rules execution ability.
- Built-in I/O (Relay: 6 Channels; DI: 6 Channels)
- Support I/O Moniitoring/Control, Counter, Timer, Schedule, Email sending and CGI Command sending operations.
- Modbus TCP Protocol for SCADA System Integration.
- IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- 2-port Ethernet Switch for Daisy-Chain Topology.
- MQTT Protocol for IT & IoT (Internet of Things) System Integration.
WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is a product series developed by ICP DAS that functions as control units for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required. With its powerful and easy-to-use features, it will minimize the learning curve, shorten time to market and dramatically reduce the labor and cost spent on system development.
WISE-7560M provides 6 wet contact digital input channels and 6 form A electromechanical relays. It features optical isolation for 3000 VDC of transient overvoltage protection and doesn’t have channel-to-channel isolation. Note: When inductive loads are connected to the relays, a large counter electromotive force may occur when the relay actuates because of the energy stored in the load. These flyback voltages can severely damage the relay contacts and greatly shorten the relay life. Limit these flyback voltages at your inductive load by installing a flyback diode for DC loads or a metal oxide varistor for AC loads. WISE-7560M follows IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE) specification. It allows receiving power from PoE enabled network by Ethernet pairs. In additional to this, WISE-7560M also has a built-in two-port Ethernet switch to implement daisy-chain topology. The cabling is much easier and total costs of cable and switch are significantly reduced.
By integrating with IF-THEN-ELSE rule engine, WISE-7560M provides powerful functions such as I/O Monitoring/Control, Counter, Timer, Schedule, E-mail sending & CGI Command sending for use in various industrial applications. WISE-7560M also supports Modbus TCP and MQTT protocols to make seamless integration with SCADA, IT and IoT (Internet of Things) system.