Bargain ! This price is only valid for current stock.
ST-688 Hanbdheld IR Thermometer, -50°C to +1000°C, Adjustable emissivity
The ST688 is a high quality handheld infrared thermometers with laser sighting and large backlit LCD displays.
Each unit measures from -50°C to 1000°C with 0.1°C resolution. They also offer a superior 50:1 field of view, which helps to minimise errors by producing a small diameter measurement area.
The emissivity setting is adjustable from 0.1 to 1.0 and provide adjustable audible alarms.
Readings can be taken in °C or °F, and when the trigger is released the last measurement is held for approximately 6 seconds before the unit automatically turns off.
ST688 series thermometers will operate in ambient temperatures from 0°C to 50°C and are powered by a standard PP3, 9V battery.
Each unit is supplied complete with a soft carrying case.
- Wide temperature range, -50°C to 1000°C
- Narrow 50:1 field of view
- Built-in laser pointer to improve aim
- Adjustable emissivityAdjustable high and low alarms
- Backlit LCD display
- °C/°F switchable
- Fast sampling time
- Auto-hold and power off
- High quality construction
- Field-of-view 50:1
- Temperature Range -50°C to 1000°C (-58°F to 1832°F)
- Accuracy* ±3°C (±5°F) from -50°C to -20°C (-58°F to -4°F)
- ±2°C (±3°F) from -20°C to 100°C (-4°F to 212°F)
- ±2% above 100°C (212°F)
- Spectral Range 8 to 14μm
- Repeatability ±1°C (±2°F)
- Resolution 0.1°C (0.1°F)
- Response Time 500ms
- Ambient Range 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F), 10% to 90%RH
- Power OFF Automatic after approx. 6s
- Display 4-digit LC D with backlighting
- Battery Type 9V, PP3
- Dimensions 200mm x 127mm x 47mm
- Weight 330g