- Transfer protocol: EtherNet/IP
- Powerful 32-bit MCU handles efficient network traffic
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, RJ-45 x 2 (Auto-negotiating, auto MDI/MDIX, LED Indicators)
- Support ARP,TCP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, BOOTP and TFTP protocols
- Easy firmware update via Ethernet
- Removable terminal block connector
- LED display to indicate the I/O status
- 8-ch analog Inputs
- Internal resistors (125Ω) selectable
- Support cold-junction compensation(CJC)
- RoHS compliant
The EIP-2000 is an industrial remote I/O module series supporting the EtherNet/IP protocol. Users can seamlessly integrate these modules into the Ethernet network from the industrial floor to the enterprise. The EIP-2000 allows daisy chain connection which permits the flexibility in locating devices, eases installation and lowers infrastructure costs. All the modules can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line or ring. The isolation design protects the EIP-2000 against the harmful interference.
The EIP-2019 is an 8-ch remote analog input module. It supports not only voltage and current(internal resistors selectable) input type but also thermocouple type with B,C,E,J,K,N,R,S,T. There is an automatically cold-junction compensation (CJC) for each channel. The accuracy of the measurement is smaller than 0.1% FSR. The Module is designed as an EtherNet/IP adapter. Users can obtain the input status as well as the connection status of the EIP-2019 by the LEDs indication. In addition, ICPDAS provides software utility to easily configure and test the EIP-2000 modules via Ethernet.