PAPAGO [papa:go] ("parrot" in Esperanto) is a new range of products of Papouch Company. PAPAGO modules are designed to measure various parameters and to provide monitoring and control via the Ethernet (LAN). The basic features are common to all types of the modules:
- Ethernet interface with integrated WEB server and many standardized communication protocols (see below)
- PoE power supply, which eliminates the need to use an external power supply, but the possibility to connect the AC adapter is available.
- Internal memory and real-time clock. Measured data including the time of measurement is automatically stored in the memory in the event that communication is lost. The data is automatically sent after the connection is restored.
- Elegant but robust metal enclosure still be mounted on the DIN rail with ease. Good labeling ensures a manual-free set up while status LEDs can help you recognize all important states of the device.
- Great price
- The possibility to display, store and analyze data in the Wix, which is free of charge for a smaller number of measured parameters.