- Ethernet I/O module with Embedded Web Server
- Control Logic Engine with 36 IF-THEN-ELSE rules
- 3 Analog Input channels: Voltage, Current
- 6 Digital Input channels (wet contact)
- 3 channel Relay Output channels
- Email Alarm function
- Rules, I/O, CGI, Counter, Timer, Email settings edited upon Web browser
- Modbus/TCP Protocol for Integration in SCADA Software
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or external 12~48 VDC power supply unit
WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is a product series developed by ICP DAS that functions as control units for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required. With its powerful and easy-to-use features, it will minimize the learning curve, shorten time to market and dramatically reduce the effort and cost spent on system development.
WISE-7102 follows IEEE 802.3af-compliant (classification, Class 1) Power over Ethernet (PoE) specification. It allows receiving power from PoE enabled network by Ethernet pairs (Category 5 Ethernet cable). This feature provides greater flexibility and higher efficiency therefore simplifying systems design, saving space, reducing cables and eliminating the requirement for dedicated electrical outlets. Meanwhile, in case under a non-PoE environment, WISE-7102 will still be able to receive power from auxiliary power sources like AC adapters or battery, etc.
This multi-function module WISE-7102 supports Modbus/TCP protocol to make seamless integration with SCADA software available. It features 3-channel analog inputs, 6-channel digital inputs and 3-channel Power Relay outputs. Each analog input channel provides 240 Vrms high over voltage protection.