- Embedded Web Server
- Control Logic Engine with 36 IF-THEN-ELSE rules
- No programmation: Rules, I/O status, Counter, Timer, Email operations configured upon Web browser
- Modbus/TCP Protocol for Integration in SCADA Software
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or external DC power supply unit
- 1 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet Port
- 8 channel Digital Input with Counter
- 8 channel Digital Output (open-collector)
WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is a product series developed by ICP DAS that functions as control units for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required. With its powerful and easy-to-use features, it will minimize the learning curve, shorten time to market and dramatically reduce the effort and cost spent on system development.
WISE-7144 follows IEEE 802.3af-compliant (classification, Class 1) Power over Ethernet (PoE) specification. It allows receiving power from PoE enabled network by Ethernet pairs (Category 5 Ethernet cable). This feature provides greater flexibility and higher efficiency therefore simplifying systems design, saving space, reducing cables and eliminating the requirement for dedicated electrical outlets. Meanwhile, in case under a non-PoE environment, WISE-7144 will still be able to receive power from auxiliary power sources like AC adapters or battery, etc.
This module WISE-7144 supports Modbus/TCP protocol to make seamless integration with SCADA software available. It features 8-channel isolated open collector outputs and 8-channel isolated wet contact digital inputs. Each output channel supports 300mA current driving +10 ~ 40 VDC and each digital input channel supports counter input.