- Runs on browsers, no extra software tool is required.
- No more programming, Web pages provided for control logic editing.
- IF-THEN-ELSE logic rules execution ability.
- Built-in I/O (AI: 4 Channels; AO: 4 Channels; DI: 4 Channels)
- Support I/O Moniitoring/Control, Counter, Timer, Schedule, Email sending and CGI Command sending operations.
- Modbus TCP Protocol for SCADA System Integration.
- IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- 2-port Ethernet Switch for Daisy-Chain Topology.
- MQTT Protocol for IT & IoT (Internet of Things) System Integration.
WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is a product series developed by ICP DAS that functions as control units for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required. With its powerful and easy-to-use features, it will minimize the learning curve, shorten time to market and dramatically reduce the labor and cost spent on system development.
WISE-7504M is a multi-function module with 4-channel analog inputs, 4-channel analog outputs and 4-channel digital inputs. It provides various programmable analog inputs, and analog outputs. Each analog input is allowed to configure a proper range with 240 Vrms high voltage protection. WISE-7504M follows IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE) specification. It allows receiving power from PoE enabled network by Ethernet pairs. In additional to this, WISE-7504M also has a built-in two-port thernet switch to implement daisy-chain topology. The cabling is much easier and total costs of cable and switch are significantly reduced.
By integrating with IF-THEN-ELSE rule engine, WISE-7504M provides more powerful functions such as I/O Moniitoring/Control, Counter, Timer, Schedule, E-mail sending & CGI Command sending for use in various industrial applications. WISE-7504M also supports Modbus TCP and MQTT protocol to make seamless integration with SCADA, IT and IoT (Internet of Things) system.