Querx PT100 / PT1000 is a smart network thermometer for collecting, monitoring and recording temperature data. The unit supports most types of 2-, 3- and 4-wire Pt100 or Pt1000
temperature sensors and is hence suitable for operation in a multitude of use cases.
The alert function sends notifications over StartTLS emails, SNMP traps and syslog messages on exceeding configurable thresholds - or if the temperature rises or drops too fast.
Numerous interfaces allow integration into network management or industrial monitoring applications.
Cloud connectivity further provides world wide data access via web interface or Android App. The internal memory logs at least measurements of 51 days. The collected data can be exported as CSV and XML.
- Measurment range: sensor-dependent, -200 bis 750°C.
- Alerts via email (StartTLS), SNMP trap and syslog
- M2M-Communikation: SNMP and Modbus/TCP
- Data export as CSV and XML
- Supports most 2-, 3- and 4-wire Pt100 or Pt1000 sensors (choose model)
- Memory for at least 51 days of measurments
- Cloud connectivity for world wide data access
- Conveniant chart system for data visualization and export
- Four alarm-types: temperature too high/low, temperature rising/dropping too fast
- Automatic network configuration
- Convenient web interface
- Clear depiction of measured data
- SNMP for network management systems, such as Nagios or Zabbix
- Modbus/TCP für process monitoring and data acquisition in industrial environments (SCADA)
- Cloud connectivity for world-wide data access and integration into own projects
- Notifications via email, SNMP trap and syslog message
- StartTLS – supports Gmail, GMX and more
- Alerts for too high or too low temperatures
- Alerts for temperatures dropping or rising too fast
- World wide data access via Android App
- At least 51 days of data
- Export as CSV or XML
Any Pt100 sensors
- Supports any 2-, 3- and 4-wire Pt100 temperature sensors.
- Test sensor included in delivery