LabJack T7, Multifunction DAQ, Ethernet, and USB,16-bit ADC, 100kS/s
- 14 Analog Inputs built in (16-24 Bits Depending on Speed & Device Type)
- Expand to 84 analog inputs with Mux80 add-on
- T7: 16-bit high-speed ADC (up to 100k samples/s)
- T7-Pro: 24-bit low-speed ADC (resolution as low as 1uV noise-free)
- Software Configurable Resolution Settings
- Single-Ended Inputs (14) or Differential Inputs (7)
- Analog input ranges: ±10V, ±1V, ±0.1V and ±0.01V
- All analog input features are software programable by configuring the Analog Input Registers
- High speed sampling configurable by using Stream Mode. Speeds up to 100kS/s
- Low Latency Sampling and Control (less than 1ms) is made easy with Command-Response Modbus messages
- Easy integration with sensors like thermocouples, load cells, bridges, and more ...
- 2 analog outputs (12-bit, 0-5V)
- Future support for waveform generation via Stream Output
- Integrated LJTick-DAC support for multiple +/-10V outputs
- 23 Digital I/O
- Supports SPI, I2C, and more... (Master Only)
- 5 PWM Outputs with individual phase control
- 5 Pulse Outputs with configurable number, frequency, and width
- 2 Frequency Inputs returning both frequency and period
- 2 Pulse Width Inputs measuring time spent high and low as well as duty cycle
- 2 Line-to-Line Inputs measuring the time between edges on 2 different lines
- 4 High-Speed Counters
- 6 Software Counters w/ debounce capabilities
- 6 Quadrature Inputs
- Information about Digital I/O features can be found in the DIO Extended Features section of the T7's datasheet
Fixed Current Outputs
- 802.11b/g WiFi
- Other Highlights
- Built-In CJC Temperature Sensor for easy thermocouple temperature readings
- Watchdog system
- Field Upgradable Firmware
- Programmable Startup Defaults
- Industrial temperature range (-40 to +85C)
- For more information please visit the hardware overview section of the T7's datasheet
T7-Pro vs. T7
The T7-Pro has all the features of the normal T7 with the major addition of 802.11b/g WiFi connectivity and an auxiliary low-speed high-resolution (24-bit) sigma-delta ADC.
The T7 and T7-Pro come in standard and OEM versions. The OEM versions are intended to be embedded in another device. They are missing the enclosure and most connectors, as it is easier to install connectors than it is to remove them. LabJack can customize the boards to add or remove hardware before shipping, for an additional fee.
We don't force you into a certain operating system, software, or programming environment. We provide free support for C/C++, C#, Delphi, Java, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Python, VBA, VB.NET, DAQFactory and more. If you use something we don't already support, we will work with you to add support.
Add new kinds of sensors on-the-fly. We provide inexpensive signal conditioning modules.
Control valves, motors, lights, pumps, etc - using one of many digital I/O control options.
Embed LabJack DAQ hardware in your product using our OEM options.
Leveraging smart designs and the latest semiconductors, allows us to provide more performance for less money.
Have confidence in your measurements. Each device is individually tested and calibrated traceable to NIST standards.
New features are readily available through field-programmable firmware.
Each device has multiple protection mechanisms on every I/O to help prevent damage.