- Reliable Partner ! Already 20 years at your service
- Shipping from our own warehouse in The Netherlands
- Secure shipping in EU with DHL Europlus
- Questions : Call +31-(0)85-065 6325
Complete your purchase
The DHS is a data logging system for validating dry heat sterilization cycles. Includes standard calibration certificate.
The DHS Includes:
(1) HiTemp140-M12: High Temperature Data Logger
(1) ThermoVault Max: Extreme Temperature Thermal Barrier
(1) 36 in. Glass Braided RTD Probe with M12 Connector and Flat Probe Tip
The DHS is capable of withstanding and measuring temperatures up to 400 °C (752 °F), allowing it to record throughout the entire sterilization process. It’s simple to use, just insert the HiTemp140-M12 into the ThermoVault Max enclosure, screw the cap back on securely and the device is ready to deploy.
The HiTemp140-M12 can record and store up to 43,690 time stamped readings and can utilize a wide variety of RTD probe options with its M12 connection.
The DHS is compatible with the latest MadgeTech 4 Software making starting, stopping, and downloading simple and easy. Graphical, tabular, and summary data is provided for analysis and can be viewed as customizable engineering units.
This system is not IP rated and is for use in dry applications only.