The PRECISE-LOG series of data loggers are eight-channel, standalone or WIFI-enabled data loggers. They record various parameters such as voltage, current and temperature.
PRECISE-LOG promises to utilize state-of-the-art technologies yet affordable and cost-effective solutions to deliver the most accurate measurement, reliable long-term performance and easy remote communications.
Those models with the onboard WIFI module (PL-TW, PL-VW, PL-CW and PL-HW) allow remote data monitoring and downloading. They can be enabled by Modbus TCP protocol and become a Modbus TCP server.
Its 8MB memory size, 16-bit ADC, 10-year battery life (when working in standalone mode), rugged aluminum housing and many other unique features make it second to none with the best price/performance ratio.
All MEI data loggers are designed and manufactured in Canada to ensure the highest quality standard.
Details of Features:
- 16-bit analog-to-digital converter
- 8 megabyte memory size
- Plug & Play USB with baud rate of 115200 bps
- Options of WIFI module for wireless communications and support of Modbus TCP protocol
- Up to over ten years of battery life (when working in standalone mode)
- Powerful Software for configuration, downloading, plotting, analysis and alarm reporting
- Configurable Alarm Control/Excitation Controls
- Wide sampling Interval Selections (from one second to 12 hours)
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure