DA2ETH is a universal converter with analog output used for control and regulation. Two independent analog outputs can be either voltage or current. Available ranges are: 0 - 10 V, 0 - 5 V, ±10 V, ±5 V, 4 - 20 mA, 0 - 20 mA, 0 - 24 mA. Ethernet communication: Modbus, SNMP, XML, HTTP GET, TCP/UDP (Spinel).
DA2 analog outputs can be used for process regulation and automation or controlling analog inputs (e.g. electronic thermostats, electronic valves, speed control, dimming of lighting,...).
- Two analog outputs (independent settings for current or voltage). Available ranges:
0 – 10 V, 0 – 5 V, ±10 V, ±5 V, 4 – 20 mA, 0 – 20 mA, 0 – 24 mA
- Each output galvanically isolated.
- Output range divided to 10 000 divisions.
- Active current outputs.
- Default output value is configurable. An interval can be set after which the output automatically reverts to the default value.
- 16 bit D/A converter
- Ethernet communication using Modbus TCP (server or client), SNMP, HTTP GET,
- Wide power voltage range (8 to 30 V).
Output control options
All settings mentioned below is descriped in detail in the datasheet that can be downloaded in PDF format.
- Manual: WEB interface Manual input using the WEB interface.
- Automatic: Modbus TCP (client mode). Automated reading from a remote device using ModBus TCP protocol (client mode). DA2 automatically reads ModBus registers from a remote device and sets the output parameters based on that.
- Automatic: AD4ETH input mirroring. Extend analog signals over a great distance using Ethernet (Internet/Ethernet) working in tandem with AD4ETH module. After the settings are stored, DA2ETH starts to read values from AD4ETH periodically and set those values on its outputs, thus states of two analog signals can be transmited this way.
- Automatic: Modbus TCP (server mode). Changing outputs using Modbus TCP (server mode). A remote client can set output values by writing them into ModBus register in DA2 unit.
- Automatic: XML Automated reading from a remote server using XML. Remote server has the data in XML format, DA2 unit reads them periodically and sets output values
- Automatic: HTTP GET. Set output values using HTTP GET. Remote server calls script in DA2 unit and sends the output values as parameters.
- Automatic: SNMP. Using SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol). A standardized protocol used for network management. DA2 acts as an SNMP agent.
- Automatic: TCP/UDP. Using TCP communication with Spinel protocol. Available modes are TCP server, TCP client, UDP. This communication option cannot be combined with other options.
Data reading in XML format
All values from the DA2ETH converter can also be obtained in XML format. That is one of the easiest ways to automatically read data from any converter. Example of DA2ETH XML