Attention: Sensors are not included, see related products below.
Papago Meteo WiFi can measure temperature, humidity, dew point, carbon dioxide (CO2) concentration, wind speed and wind direction. Papago Meteo WiFi has ethernet interface via Wireless WiFi, there is no Cable Ethernet.
Papago Meteo WiFi belongs to a family of Papago modules with some common properties. These are mainly the following:
- Ethernet interface, internal website (in Czech and English) and many standard communication protocols
- WiFi 2,4 GHz (IEEE 802.11 b/g and IEEE 802.11n (one stream), IEEE 802.11 d/h/i/j/k/w/r)
- Network and WiFi parameters configurable via USB (microUSB connector)
- Antenna: SMA RP
- Internal memory and real-time clock. Measured data including the time of measurement is automatically stored in the memoryif the communication is lost. The data is automatically sent after the connection is restored.
- Elegant but robust metal box that can be mounted on a DIN rail. The box bears descriptions that allow connection without having to consult the manual. Also LED indicators for all important states help commissioning.
- The possibility to display, store and analyze data in the Wix, which is free of charge for a smaller number of measured parameters.
Sensors for Papago Meteo WiFi
It is possible to attach up to three sensors listed below (to corresponding connectors A, B, C, sensors are not included):
- Combined sensor: temperature (-40 to +125 °C), humidity (0 to 100 %) and dew point (connector A or B)
- Temperature sensor: temperature (-55 to +125 °C) (connector A or B)
- CO2 sensor (Carbon dioxide): range 0 to 2000 ppm with accuracy ±25 ppm, Non Dispersive Infrared Sensor (connector A or B)
- Wind speed and direction sensor: speed (0.5 to 89 m/s), direction (±3°) (only connector C)
Features of Papago Meteo WiFi
- Measurements per second: 1, 2 or 5 according to the settings
- Possible external power supply 11 to 58 V DC, (external power source not included)
- Typical power consumption 1.8 W
- Package contents: Papago Meteo ETH, patch cable 1m
- The device can send e-mails if set thresholds has been exceeded
All products from the Papago range - including, of course, the thermocouple thermometer Papago Meteo Wifi - provides a wide range of communications options. Thanks to protocols for machine reading, you can easily incorporate thermometers into your existing systems. It's naturally also possible to control the Papago through the web or using Windows software.
- MODBUS TCP - a standard industry protocol
- SNMP (including TRAP messages for specific events)
- HTTP GET with open or encrypted data (128bit AES)
- EMAIL for specific events (e-mail without SSL)
- XML with the currently measured data
- Spinel (binary protocol developed by Papouch Company)