Attention : Power Supply and Sensors not included, please see related products below
Papago TH CO2 ETH can measure CO2 concentration, temperature, humidity and dew point from up to two sensors. Papago TH CO2 ETH has ethernet interface with PoE power supply.
- Ethernet interface, internal website (in Czech and English) and many standard communication protocols
- PoE power supply or an external source. PoE eliminates the need to use an external power supply.
- Internal memory and real-time clock. Measured data including the time of measurement is automatically stored in the memoryif the communication is lost. The data is automatically sent after the connection is restored.
- Elegant but robust metal box that can be mounted on a DIN rail. The box bears descriptions that allow connection without having to consult the manual. Also LED indicators for all important states help commissioning.
- The possibility to display, store and analyze data in the Wix, which is free of charge for a smaller number of measured parameters.
Sensors for Papago TH CO2 ETH
Each of the two inputs can be fitted with either of these two sensors (sensors are not included):
- Temperature sensor: temperature (-55 to +125 °C)
- Temperature + Humidity sensor. temperature (-40 to +125 °C), humidity (0 to 100 %) and dew point
- CO2 sensor (Carbon dioxide): range 0 to 2000 ppm with accuracy ±25 ppm (Non Dispersive Infrared Sensor)
Features of Papago TH CO2 ETH
- Measurements per second: 1, 2 or 5 according to the settings
- PoE standard: IEEE 802.3af
- Possible external power supply 11 to 58 V DC, (external power source not included) see related prodcuts.
- Typical power consumption 1.8 W
- Package contents: Papago TH CO2 ETH, patch cable 1m (without sensors and without powersupply)
- The device can send e-mails if set thresholds has been exceeded
- MODBUS TCP - a standard industry protocol
- SNMP (including TRAP messages for specific events)
- HTTP GET with open or encrypted data (128bit AES)
- EMAIL for specific events (e-mail without SSL)
- XML with the currently measured data
- Spinel (binary protocol developed by Papouch Company)