Papago 2TH ETH: 2x temperature, humidity and dew point with Ethernet
Note: Sensors / Power Supply not included. Please see related products or buy Bundle below
- Ethernet interface, internal web site (English) and many standard communication protocols
- POE power supply or an external source. PoE Eliminates the need to use an external power supply.
- Internal memory and real time clock. Measured data-including the time of measurement is automatically stored in the memory in the event That communication is lost. The data is sent automatically after the connection is restored.
- Elegant but robust metal box That can be mounted on a DIN rail. The box bears descriptions That allow connection without having to consult the manual. Also LED indicators for all important states help commissioning.
- The Possibility to display, store and analyze data in the Wix, All which is free of charge for a smaller number or Measured parameters.
- Measures two external sensors (sensors are not included). It is possible to connect Either a temperature sensor or combined sensor for temperature, humidity and dew point.
- Combined sensor: temperature (-40 to +125°C), humidity (0 to 100%) and dew point
- Temperature sensor: temperature (-55 to + 125 ° C)
- Measurements per second: one, two or five accordion thing to the settings
- Connection of the two sensors by standard thermocouple connector
- PoE standard IEEE 802.3af
- Possible external power supply 11 to 58 V DC
- Typical power consumption 1.8 W
- Package contents: Papago 2TH ETH, patch cable 1m, (external power source not included, you can use this power source 15V/0.8A)
- MODBUS TCP - a standard industry protocol
- SNMP (including TRAP messages for specific events)
- HTTP GET with open or encrypted data (128bit AES)
- EMAIL for specific events
- XML with the hört Measured data
- Spinel (binary protocol developed by Papouch Company)