TME is a Thermometer with direct output to Ethernet (IP Thermometer), Measuring range is -55 °C to +125 °C.
TME has an internal WEB server, which allows you to view Temperature directly in your WEB browser - no additional software is required. TME is fully configurable via WEB interface, Temperature can be transmitted over TCP/IP in ASCII (no conversion needed). Supported protocols are: TCP, SNMP, SMTP (e-mail), MODBUS TCP a XML. Temperatue can be easily integrated in your existing WEB site vias standard HTTP GET functions.
Sensor cable is 3 meters long as a standard. If you require, we can produce TME with up to 20m sensor lead. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need a different length.
See TME Ethernet Thermometer
TME is a simple sensor with direct Ethernet output (IP Thermometer). It can measure temperatures from -55 °C to +125 °C. It has an internal WEB server allowing you to view the temperature online.
IP thermometer TME can send e-mail if your temperature thresholds are exceede. It can send current temperature to your existing WEB server, where it can be easily viewed. It is sent by HTTP GET or HTTP POST (as an XML), very well known by any WEBmaster. You don't have to learn new things just to have temperature on your WEBsite.
TME communicates via TCP protocol. However it has vast communication options like MODBUS TCP, SNMP, XML, WAP, ... thanks to that you can easily integrate TME into your existing system. For example: SNMP can be used to watch temperature iof racks in server rooms.
You can choose from several oprions of modern WEB interface. If you have more than one TME, you can easily view multiple temperatures on a single WEB page.
WEB interface in english is a necessary standard. TME also includes a mini page suitable for mobile phone or PDA.
Probe is connected via a silicon cable with high temperature resistance.
IP thermometer is fully configurable via WEB interface. WEB interface is password protected in two levels - one level (user) allows you to view the measured-out values, second level (admin) allows you to configure TME.
- WEB interface for viewing and configuration. English or Czech language, °C or °F, selectable skin. WEB interface compatible with latest platforms like IE10, FF and mobile platforms iPhone and Android.
- Mini page for old Mobile phone or PDA
- XML file with current values
- HTTP GET: Insertion of temperature values using a simple script in PHP or ASP
- HTTP POST: Send an XML file via HTTP POST protocol
- SNMP protocol: Allows you to send the current temperature as an SNMP trap. (On a regular basis or if a threshold is exceeded.)
- E-mail: If the temperature exceeds preset thresholds, TME can send you an e-mail with SMTP authentication. (E-mail only on port 25, without SSL.)
- TCP protocol: Simple ASCII output, temperature directly in °C
- MODBUS TCP protokol: Simple ASCII output, temperature directly in °C
Main features of Ethernet Thermometer
- Temperature range -55 °C to +125 °C, 0.1 °C resolution
- TCP/IP (10/100 Ethernet) Protocols supported
- Internal WEB seve for viewing and configuration
- XML file with current temperature
- Simple ASCII output with no conversion
- E-mail can be sent if a threshold is exceeded
- SNMP protocol
- ModBus protocol
- HTTP GET and HTTP POST (in XML format) protocols supported
- Temperature sensor in metal housing with IP68 protection
- Silicon cable lead with high temperature resistance from -60 °C to +200 °C
- Configurable delay between temperature overrun and e-mail alert.
- User temperature calibration by line equation (y = ax + b). This setting is protected by a special separate password.
- DIN rail Mount available as an accesory