Note: Sensors not included. You can connect your own Pt100 / Pt1000
Thermometer for Pt100 or Pt 1000 with two inputs and Wi-Fi interface; high precision 0.01°C temperature range from -200 to + 850°C (depending to connected sensor).
- WiFi interface, internal web site (English) and many standard communication protocols
- Network and WiFi parameters configurable via USB.
- Internal memory and real time clock. Measured data-including the time of measurement is automatically stored in the memory in the event That communication is repaid.
- The data is automatically sent after the connection is restored.
- Elegant but robust metal box That can be mounted on a DIN rail. The box bears descriptions That allow connection without having to consult the manual. Also LED
- indicators for All Important states help commissioning.
- The Possibility to display, store and analyze data in the Wix, All which is free of charge for a smaller number or Measured parameters.
Specific features of the thermometer for Pt100 / Pt1000
- Measures two external Pt100 or Pt1000 sensors (sensors are not included, you can use any standard sensor Pt100 / 1000
- 1 Range: -200 to + 850°C, resolution 0.1°C
- 2 Range: -200 to + 400°C resolution 0:01°C
- Measurements per second: 1, 2 or 5 accordion thing to the settings
- Connection method: 2, 3 or 4-wire
- Field current 100, 250, 500, 750 or 1000 μA
- Both sensors connected to a removable screw terminal block
- 2.4GHz WiFi (IEEE 802.11 b / g and IEEE 802.11n (one stream), IEEE 802.11 d/h/i/j/k/w/r)
- Network and WiFi parameters configurable via USB (micro USB connector)
- Antenna: SMA RP
- External power supply 11 to 58 V DC
- Typical power consumption 1.8 W
- Package contents: Papago 2PT WIFI, small antenna, mini USB cable, power adapter 15V / 0.8A)
- MODBUS TCP - a standard industry protocol
- SNMP (including TRAP messages for specific events)
- HTTP GET with open or encrypted data (128bit AES)
- EMAIL for specific events
- XML with the Currently Measured data
- Spinel (binary protocol developed by Papouch Company)