Papago 2TC WiFi: 2x thermometer for K-type thermocouple with WiFi
Thermometer for thermocouples of type K with two inputs and WiFi interface. Accuracy depends on the thermocouple. Measuring range -50 to +1350 °C.
- WiFi interface, internal website (English) and many standard communication protocols
- Network and WiFi parameters configurable via USB.
- Internal memory and real-time clock. Measured data including the time of measurement is automatically stored in the memory in the event that communication is lost.
- The data is automatically sent after the connection is restored.
- Elegant but robust metal box that can be mounted on a DIN rail. The box bears descriptions that allow connection without having to consult the manual.
- Also LED indicators for all important states help commissioning.
- The possibility to display, store and analyze data in the Wix, which is free of charge for a smaller number of measured parameters.
Specific features of Papago 2TC ETH
- Measures two external thermocouples of type K (sensors are not included)
- Range: -50 to +1350°C, increment 0.1°C
- Measurements per second: 1, 2 or 5 according to the settings
- Connection of the two sensors by standard thermocouple connector
- WiFi 2,4 GHz (IEEE 802.11 b/g and IEEE 802.11n (one stream), IEEE 802.11 d/h/i/j/k/w/r)
- Network and WiFi parameters configurable via USB (microUSB connector).
- Antenna: SMA RP
- External power supply 11 to 58 V DC
- Typical power consumption 1.8 W
- Package contents: Papago 2TC WIFI, small antenna, mini USB cable, power adaptor 15V/0,8A)
- MODBUS TCP - a standard industry protocol
- SNMP (including TRAP messages for specific events)
- HTTP GET with open or encrypted data (128bit AES)
- EMAIL for specific events
- XML with the currently measured data
- Spinel (binary protocol developed by Papouch)